![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What's the equipment in the movie "High Fidelity"?
There's the obvious NAD plug for his CD player, but on that bench, there's a TON of tube amps, DACs, pre-amps, amps, and headphone gear, both vintage and modern....
Anybody able to point out and tell what gear is what? Always thought it was intresting to see if he really is listening to Hi-Fi stuff considering the tone and story of the movie.... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
His main rig at home is a Sansui setup, based on the 7900 amp and matching tuner.The rest, I dunno...
__________________
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels' trumpets and devils' trombones. You are invited! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe the speakers were JBL 4430s
|
![]() |
|
|