Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2006, 07:08 AM
paynow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Does anybody remember this old Western?

I saw this on revver and can't figure if its fake or not. It looks like its from the 50s (I know it would have to be because cigarette commercials aren't on anymore) but I never heard of the brand. Kinda funny, actually.

http://www.revver.com/video/54384

I don't remember the Western or the actor and I'm wondering if anyone else may.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by paynow
I saw this on revver and can't figure if its fake or not. It looks like its from the 50s (I know it would have to be because cigarette commercials aren't on anymore) but I never heard of the brand. Kinda funny, actually.

http://www.revver.com/video/54384

I don't remember the Western or the actor and I'm wondering if anyone else may.

It's fake.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.