![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
She was expecting a nice ending in the Florida Keys, or a reasonable facsimile thereof.
__________________
**your witty remark here for just pennies a day!!!** |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tell her your monkeys been bad and she needs to spank it
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reminds me of the Tubes' version of "Monkey Time."
__________________
**your witty remark here for just pennies a day!!!** |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL, my mom was pissed with me after I told her she would like it.
The worst though was Arlington Road, which I thought was a really good movie. Well I had the whole family over at the house to watch it. After it was over everyone was quite for several minutes. As I got up to take the dvd out my aunt yelled, "what the hell was that" then everyone let me have it.
__________________
Main System: Pioneer SA-9100, Pioneer TX-9100, Pioneer Elite PD-59, Pioneer Elite CLD-79, Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai, JBL Decade L36's |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought "12 Monkeys" was, um, interesting. Not exactly good in the conventional sense, but I didin't mind it. Madeline Stowe was really hot, at least.
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
In battle, in forest, at the precipice in the mountains, On the dark great sea, in the midst of javelins and arrows, In sleep, in confusion, in the depths of shame, The good deeds a man has done before defend him. --Bhagavad-Gita |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've quit trying to recommend movies to my family. They want Cinderella, I prefer things that might actually be interesting and compelling. We've agreed to disagree.
__________________
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints... |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
12 Monkeys...IMHO, Brad Pitt's finest performance EVER. Well, maybe tied with his roll in Snatch. Did he get nominated for Best Supporting Actor in Monkeys?
__________________
Main: SX1010 * PL-12D * CD Player 3 * CT-F700 * CS-99A + Goodmans Magisters Computer: JVC R-X500 * Stanton 8004 * TB Santa Cruz * Roland MA-110 + Genesis 1 + JVC PSW1000 sub Occasional: Kenwood KR-4400 * Infinity 4000A |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
i do agree brad pitts role was good but i would saywithout him snatch would not have worked. but all in all 12 monkeys was good if you could follow it.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, but all time travel flicks are like that. Books,too.
__________________
Main: SX1010 * PL-12D * CD Player 3 * CT-F700 * CS-99A + Goodmans Magisters Computer: JVC R-X500 * Stanton 8004 * TB Santa Cruz * Roland MA-110 + Genesis 1 + JVC PSW1000 sub Occasional: Kenwood KR-4400 * Infinity 4000A |
| Audiokarma |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ditto on Pitt's performance,it was a WHOLE other side to that man.The way he got the other patients going was classic.
|
![]() |
|
|