![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is weird but cool
My roomate brought home a copy of these dvds called Yuletide Fireplace and Virtual Aquarium. He works for umvd and every now and then he gets wierd stuff like this. I love it though. It's so funny. I was playing Yuletide the other night, and all of a sudden, it felt like christmas! LOL. If anyone's seen it yet, you probably know what i'm talking about.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is that the continuous log fireplace thingy? If it is, it's been around for years. It used to come on selected TV stations on Christmas eve, then it made the jump to video in the early 80's.
__________________
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
A friend gave me a DVD that supposedly would entertain cat's. Birds and rodents. My kitties weren't amused.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw a VHS tape once @ salvation army with hours of a Yuletide fireplace on it...... I didnt get it but I should have!!
Relaxing and all......... |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can remember a fireplace video at CIRCUS CIRCUS in Reno.. One of the channels offered in their in room lineup.. I called it "The fireplace channel" alongside "The kennel channel" where folks could view their checked in pets...
SR |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes on our cable system they had a fireplace on channel 105 (They probably knew someone would go scanning up there to see if anything was there)
|
![]() |
|
|