![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Linda Ronstadt biopic on CNN tomorrow
CNN ran "Linda Ronstadt - the Sound of My Voice" on new year's day.
I just finished watching it from the DVR and I'd say it rates 5 stars. It will repeat tomorrow, Jan 4 at 9:00 pm ET and PT. http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...new-years-day/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So what?
__________________
Rick (Sparks) Ethridge |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is the "Movies, Shows, & Programs" area -- that's what.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Saw it. Amazing singer, could sing any style from rock to opera to Mariachi. She had a nuisance in her voice that is superb.
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() That's the first time I've heard someone call someone a superb nuisance...I may have to use that in the future.
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
One of those typo/autocorrect "nuisances" that blows the correct word out of your head for 10 or 15 seconds, kinda like turning left when you should have gone right and wondering why the sun is in your eyes.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
old tv nut got it right ... lol. Nuance.
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|