Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2012, 02:24 PM
lnx64's Avatar
lnx64 lnx64 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 1,787
Spaceballs vs Krull

I'm watching Krull right now and seriously, at the beginning, I thought I was watching Spaceballs.

But Krull came out before Spaceballs, but I find no reference on any site that Spaceballs took ideas from Krull. Lets see, on a planet that has a prince marrying a princess, and the princess is kidnapped.. The planet seems to be old fasion times, sorta like how Spaceballs began.

Is it possible they took the idea from this movie but no one else noticed it? I couldn't find anything online linking the two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg movie.jpg (59.0 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.