![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like to old tvs give
Hello. My name is a Sanjari Ali but. In my country is old TV is only for the rich people. Given that I came to us I have seen many TVs in the 70s and I would like to remind me in the house.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to tv land!
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy" |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here here!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
they would be able to be a problem. Mine better than to communicate with you all. We have a common love for the old television sets.
Last edited by sanjarali; 04-02-2010 at 09:04 AM. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to VK!
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200 National Panasonic SA-5800 Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20 Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201 Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console McIntosh MC2205, C26 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to VK. Don't worry about your English. If we don't understand something from you, we will ask questions until we understand each other.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Welcome to VK as well from Electrohome. Enjoy this great forum:-)
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, Sanjari, and welcome.
__________________
Reece Perfection is hard to reach with a screwdriver. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
![]() |
|
|