Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-06-2010, 11:55 PM
OvenMaster's Avatar
OvenMaster OvenMaster is offline
DTV blows
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 565
Howard Stern to take Simon Cowell's place?!

http://www.masslive.com/entertainmen...dol_judge.html

Finally! A reason to watch American Idol!
__________________
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:55 AM
zenithfan1's Avatar
zenithfan1 zenithfan1 is offline
Mark
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
Posts: 4,211
Or not......
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel
Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200
National Panasonic SA-5800
Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20
Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201
Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console
McIntosh MC2205, C26
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2010, 08:38 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
You know, I've never seen that show-when I heard something about Stern taking over I thought it was some kind of joke. Might be interesting.
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2010, 05:19 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
I never have bothered w/it either. I do know that Simon is the "Bad cop", sorta the Resident Smartass, though. I just don't see Howeird as being able to pull that off as good as Simon.
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.