Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-27-2008, 12:59 AM
jpdylon's Avatar
jpdylon jpdylon is offline
<-- sucker for old sets.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Knox County, Tennessee
Posts: 1,675
Dafffy (to Bugs) in front of Elmer:

HA! stop right there! Pronoun trouble.
It's not "he doesn't have to shoot you now..."
It's "he doesn't have to shoot me now..."
WELL I DOES SAY HE HAS TO SHOOT ME NOW!
SO SHOOT ME NOW!


*BOOM* Daffy's beak is now on the back of his head, smoking.
__________________
Jordan
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-27-2008, 10:06 AM
dr*audio's Avatar
dr*audio dr*audio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdylon View Post
Dafffy (to Bugs) in front of Elmer:

HA! stop right there! Pronoun trouble.
It's not "he doesn't have to shoot you now..."
It's "he doesn't have to shoot me now..."
WELL I DOES SAY HE HAS TO SHOOT ME NOW!
SO SHOOT ME NOW!


*BOOM* Daffy's beak is now on the back of his head, smoking.
That's one of their best! Daffy gets his beak blown off multiple times in that one, each time different.
__________________
Warren

"No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be,
But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?"
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
An' then there was Screwy Squirrel, by the brilliant, but QUITE insane-I'm convinced- Tex Avery: "Leave us not get excited there, chum..."
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-27-2008, 06:03 PM
arrow 68 arrow 68 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 56
When Bugs Bunny asks Pete The Puma," How many lumps?", referring to sugar for coffee. And Pete says, "Threeee, or fouur." Then Bugs pulls out a mallet and hits Pete on the head four times.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-27-2008, 10:45 PM
JerryM's Avatar
JerryM JerryM is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 62
This was from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. Crude, but funny:

Mr. Garrison: "Well, your moms are just upset. They’re probably all on their periods or something."

Gregory:"Mr. Garrison, Wendy and I think that was a sexist statement."

Mr. Garrison: "Well, I’m sorry, Wendy. But I just don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die."

__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #36  
Old 07-27-2008, 11:47 PM
budgetaudio6's Avatar
budgetaudio6 budgetaudio6 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
walkin down the beach doodleitdodo. spongebob i got kids honest.
__________________
man, i thought up a funny sig...
but i forgot it
so now
your stuck with thishttp://www.flickr.com/photos/budgetaudio6/
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-28-2008, 07:31 AM
SPL db's Avatar
SPL db SPL db is offline
Vintage Audio Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 89
I remember a Yogi Bear cartoon of a baby that was brought to the park and placed in a crib.

He always wanted to get a hold of a certain lion, all the while saying...

"Clobba clobba kitty kitty"

Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-30-2008, 01:45 PM
screenersam's Avatar
screenersam screenersam is offline
mostly harmless
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 75
wolf wife to Mr. Wolf, watching the Yankees game. "ELVIS!..There's nothing in the pot for supper!"

Bugs: "Ain't I a stinker!" Think he said that several times.

"Open that door! Open that door, rabbit! Open that door before I--" (slam) "Close it! Close it! Close it back up again!" (Yosemite Sam, I think.)

"Waah! Daddy's scaring me again!" (when the stork delivered Bugs to the gorilla family.)

"Dee-ay-double eff-why, dee-you-see-uck."
__________________
"God is not afraid of the 21st century. He knew it was coming."
T. Shawyer
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-30-2008, 03:14 PM
dr*audio's Avatar
dr*audio dr*audio is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 93
Daffy: "Ha! Got the drop on you with my disintegrating pistol! And brother, when it disintegrates, it really disintegrates." Well, waddya know, it...disintegrated."
__________________
Warren

"No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be,
But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?"
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
similost's Avatar
similost similost is offline
Rockin and Rollin....
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 223
"Oh, Magoo, you've done it again!"
__________________
Big ass speakers with too much power, and nowhere to go fast...
Altec A7-500; Peavey SUB118-HC
Modded Quicksilver 8417 Mono Amps; Tapco J1400
Behringer MX2004X; Tapco T-231; Peavey VSX; Pioneer SR-303
Technics SL-1200MKII; Pioneer RT-701; Yamaha CDX-1030; KLH Model 18
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #41  
Old 07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
similost's Avatar
similost similost is offline
Rockin and Rollin....
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 223
Be bewwy bewwy qwiet.. I'm huntin wabbit....
__________________
Big ass speakers with too much power, and nowhere to go fast...
Altec A7-500; Peavey SUB118-HC
Modded Quicksilver 8417 Mono Amps; Tapco J1400
Behringer MX2004X; Tapco T-231; Peavey VSX; Pioneer SR-303
Technics SL-1200MKII; Pioneer RT-701; Yamaha CDX-1030; KLH Model 18
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-30-2008, 03:33 PM
similost's Avatar
similost similost is offline
Rockin and Rollin....
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alexandria VA
Posts: 223
All from one man...

"Whoa, mule, whoa, mule!"

"All right, all right, I'm a thinkin'! And my head hurts."

"Ya better say yer prayers, ya flea-bitten varmaint, I'm a-gonna blow ya to smithereenies!"

"I paid my four bits to see the high diving act and I'm-a gonna SEE the high diving act!"

"Great horny-toadies, what are you doing upside-downy?!"
__________________
Big ass speakers with too much power, and nowhere to go fast...
Altec A7-500; Peavey SUB118-HC
Modded Quicksilver 8417 Mono Amps; Tapco J1400
Behringer MX2004X; Tapco T-231; Peavey VSX; Pioneer SR-303
Technics SL-1200MKII; Pioneer RT-701; Yamaha CDX-1030; KLH Model 18
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-30-2008, 07:01 PM
SixCats! SixCats! is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Maine
Posts: 21
Hi all,

"I tawt I saw a PUD-dy Cat!" "I did, I did, I did see a PUD-dy Cat!"

SixCats!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-30-2008, 07:07 PM
sauuuuuce's Avatar
sauuuuuce sauuuuuce is offline
...In a bottle or a can
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 13
Hellooooooooooooooooo Nurse!!!! -Animaniacs
__________________
To be as dumb as I appear I would need to gain several 10's of IQ points.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 PM
elgato8905's Avatar
elgato8905 elgato8905 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: North Orange County, California
Posts: 25
"MEOW..." SpongeBob's pet snail Gary.

"ouch..." Plankton
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.