![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Favorite Cartoon lines?
Gimme that sliderule son!
Let me show ya how a real chicken does it!--- ---Foghorn Leghorn.
__________________
McIntosh MA6900, Magnum Dynalab MD90, Musical Fidelity A3cd, Luxman PD264/ClearAudio Aurum Beta S Wood, Vandersteen 2ce Signature. Harman Kardon Citation 17, Denon POA1500, Revox A77 MkIV, Yamaha YP4B, Infinity RS7. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah anything from Leghorn, Yosemite, Bugs Bunny, and the Flintstones.
"Down down you shark tooth salmon!" "Ya hammerhead halibut!"
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
"What's up, Doc?" - Bugs Bunny
__________________
Dave Never sweat the petty things and Never pet the sweaty things |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey BuBu ,I'm Smarter than the average ranger..Lets get a pic-in-nik basket.
__________________
RET USAF 1978-1998 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
"You KNEW the Job was Dangerous when you took it, Fred..."-Super Chicken
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anything quotations relating to 'Pipe Full O'Fun' kit no. 7 thank you very much.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wild E Coyote, Suuuuupppeeerrrr Genius!
![]() Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music. Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love Stewie from the Family Guy. "I'd love to chat but your a total bitch"....
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
duck season
rabbit season duck season rabbit season rabbit season duck season FIRE!!! One of the greatest films of all time |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Foghorn Leghorn:
"Pay, I say pay attention, son! I ain't talkin' just to hear my head roar!" "That boy is so dumb he thinks the Mexican border pays rent." "That boy is about as sharp as a sack of wet mice." "Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered, for just such an occasion." "I likes a slippery little old weasel." "That boy reminds me of Paul Revere's ride; a little light in the belfry." The Genie Of The Lamp, Voiced by Jim Backus: "I'm here, I'm here. Let the bells ring and the banners fly. It's too good to be true, but I'm here, I'm here." "Now you've made me simply furious!" Marvin the Martian: "I'm going to blow up the Earth. Isn't that lovely?" Bugs Bunny: "How about a nice close shave, teach your whiskers to behave, Lot's of lather, lots of soap, please sit still don't be a dope, Now we're ready for the scraping There's no use to try escaping Yell and scream and rant and rave, It's no use, you need a shave!" (Elmer Fudd: Ooh, ouch ouch ouch!) "There, you're nice and clean, although your face looks like it might have gone through a machine."
__________________
Warren "No choice for sugar, but what choice could there be, But to drown in coffee, or drown in tea?" |
| Audiokarma |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Homer J. Simpson: "D'oh! Of all the things to ever come back and bite me in the ass, this is the worst!" (when Marge kicked him out of the house after getting drunk and marrying a Las Vegas showgirl)
Just about any entire episode of Family Guy. Tom
__________________
Tom |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Parry, dodge, turn, thrust, spin!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Bart, the three most important phrases to remember when you join the working world are as follows: Great idea, Boss!, Cover for me., and-- It was like that when I got here."
-----Homer J. Simpson
__________________
McIntosh MA6900, Magnum Dynalab MD90, Musical Fidelity A3cd, Luxman PD264/ClearAudio Aurum Beta S Wood, Vandersteen 2ce Signature. Harman Kardon Citation 17, Denon POA1500, Revox A77 MkIV, Yamaha YP4B, Infinity RS7. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Daffy Duck---------"Your Dispickable"
James |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Hey! You know what Grandma.....I'm going to eat you!"
Bullwinkle moose as the Red Riding Hood wolf. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|