![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Heath Ledger, gone way before his time.
Dead? at 28? (they hint at suicide, saying they found sleeping pills next to him, but we'll see...)
After just finishing the next 'Batman? Not right at all. He was superb in "Brokeback Mountain" and had the good taste not to take all the teen-flicks they wanted to throw him into. And now he's gone. I hope at least it was natural causes in some form. I only saw him in a couple of films, but this gave me a bit of a shock when I read it. C.
__________________
If it's too loud, you still have your hearing. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
"If evil exists, it's a pair of train tracks, And the Devil is a railroad car." -Josh Ritter- |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So, like, what time was he supposed to be going?
Maybe we could all get a group together to honor his life in the way he apparently deserves based on all the boo-hooing.
|
![]() |
|
|