![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been told that it is possible to refurbish a picture tube. I have a 15GP22 color picture tube which has lost its vacuum. Can this be repaired? Do any of you do this? About how much would it cost?
Thank you! Fredric M. London |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to AK, Fredric ! Unfortunately, right now there appear to be no way to repair 15GP22s-although other CRTs can be rebuilt, still yet. You got a CT-100?
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Fredric,
Here's a link to all the known CTC2 chassis serial numbers, which of course is the chassis used in the RCA CT-100. If you wish to share the s/n of a set, I would very much like to add it to the list. http://home.att.net/~pldexnis/input/...mbers_List.htm Sadly, there is no commercial rebuilding of the 15GP22 available... yet. However, year-by-year we creep closer and closer. Here for example is a link to a photo of one of the new 15GP22 stems that were manufactured in 2000. http://home.att.net/~pldexnis/input/15GP22_new_stem.jpg Pete |
![]() |
|
|