Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
VideoKarma Member

Parts in Tennessee

I have some TV parts here in Middle Tennessee. I have bought out the leftovers of a few TVs shops through the years and I have all kinds of parts. I wouldn't have enough to make a big drive but if you are into restoring TVs and live in the Middle Tennessee area let me know. I may have anywhere from a copy paper box full to a truck bed full, at this point I am just getting started to clean. I also have a bunch of 80s and above electronics I will give to anyone who will get the stuff, TVs and radios.

I want to clean out my shop in the next few months and go along the lines more of tube amps and radios. I eventually may sell online but if anyone is in the area let me know. I will even trade for parts I can use. I don't have a list of parts but anyone is welcome to come out and dig through the parts to see if you need anything. I may even trade my philco 49-1002 TV but I wound want to find a RCA from the late forties to trade with. Anyway I am not looking to make a ton of money I just want to clean out some space and get these parts in the hands of someone that can use them.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:47 PM
VideoKarma Member

Where are you located?
Old 02-05-2016, 07:21 PM
VideoKarma Member

I am a ways past Jackson. I am in Smithville. Its about in the middle between Nashville,Knoxville and Chattanooga. I don't know if I had enough parts to make it worthwhile to come that far. But if you are in the area PM me. I don't have it all sorted yet but I hope to soon.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:13 PM
VideoKarma Member

Just keep me posted on what you got when you get it all sorted. smithville is an easy day trip for me and wifey. On our days off we often go on road trips looking for antiques. Sometimes we find something of intrest, others we just waste a day driving. You never know.