Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-04-2015, 10:28 AM
VideoKarma Member

FS; Eleven Philco Predicta Televisions

I have for sale a collection of 9 as found and 2 working Philco Predicta TVs. The 9 as-found sets range from average to rough. There are two Danish Modern 21" floor models. There are two 21" Tandem models with bases, CRTs and cords, also there are two additional tandem model bases with no CRTs or cords. There are two 21" blonde table models with no masks. There are three 17" table models, two are disassembled. In addition, there is a 17" factory TV stand, some Sams, articles and advertising. I will not ship these, pickup only located in east central Iowa. I would not expect anyone to buy or make an offer without personally inspecting them and testing the CRTs if you wish. Asking $1600. ,,,,,There are also two more 17" table models (1 red and 1 chocolate brown) that have had been repaired and are working with good pictures. $700 for the pair with first chance going to the buyer of the first nine. ,,,,, Contact me if you are interested as I will offer these to people in the order that I was contacted. See pictures at antiqueradios.com - forums - classified and look for my ad dated 2-3-15. Located in IA. John, 563-370-9205, jloradio at mchsi dot com .

Last edited by brainfade; 05-12-2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 03-22-2015, 08:53 PM
VideoKarma Member

Asking price has been lowered to $1800.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:27 PM
VideoKarma Member

Price dropped to 1600

Now $1600