Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:11 PM
VideoKarma Member

Free TV Parts

I have 2 RCA CTC-68 TV's (one is a mini-console, the other a table set) and a spare CTC-35 chassis all to give away for free. Both of the '68's are complete but disassembled. The mini-console is in working condition, the table set has an audio problem. The table set is one of those Lyceum institutional models with the extra AV inputs. I was in the process of getting the mini-console back in service as a daily watcher, but discovered that the plastic brackets that hold the tuner assembly to the front of the set, and one of the plastic corner mounting brackets that hold the CRT in place are broken. I tried gluing but it doesn't hold. Anyway, I've decided to abandon both projects. If anyone here wants either of the sets or needs parts let me know and you can either stop by and pick them up or just pay the cost of shipping for whatever parts you want. (both of the '68's have the 25VCZP22 CRTs)

The CTC-35 chassis is non functional but is all there. All tubes are included, and the flyback is in good condition. I no longer have the yoke assembly though. I also have the crt, which is good and has no cataracts. It is a 25XP22
Old 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM
VideoKarma Member

Ill take the 35.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:13 PM
VideoKarma Member

If you can part out the CTC-68's I'll take whatever parts you can get off of them (chassis, modules, knobs, yokes etc) if you can ship them. I wish I could get the CRTs too but I think it would be too expensive to ship.
I have a Lyceum CTC-68 with a bad tripler or some other HV problem and it would be great to swap in a working chassis and have a spare.