Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:09 PM
VideoKarma Member

29JC20 spare chassis long drive not happening

Well maybe I'm stupid to you guys now...lol. But priorities have changed for the time being. In all of 3 days I was shown a house that just hit the market,made an offer and that offer was accepted. Contract signed by both parties.Goodbye rented single wide mobile home where the vast majority of my record collection had to live in a storage sheds. So now I don't have any money to waste on old tvs,jukeboxes and records right now and don't have the time to go on the trip.Plus I got enough stuff to move.

So I spoke to the seller on this forum and told him what was up and he understood. So the 29JC20 is up for grabs for whoever needs it.

Unless someone wants to save it for me a few months.

Also I'm selling my RCA 17T172 console from 1951.

Last edited by JCFitz; 06-04-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Another CT-100 lives!

Congratulations on finding a new house. I hope it has enough room for all of your toys, and more (emphasize more).

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Old 06-04-2011, 11:04 PM
VideoKarma Member

Hey, this is GREAT news! Why, this means that, eventually, you'll have room to load up on some of the ju...um...fine merchandise I have!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:09 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgadow View Post
Hey, this is GREAT news! Why, this means that, eventually, you'll have room to load up on some of the ju...um...fine merchandise I have!
We'll see...lol. My Zenith Porthole combo might get the special privilage of going in the living room. The rest I'll have to see where I can cram it...lol.
Zenith 29JC20 tv goes in the den/jukebox/record/old tv room where I'll be spending a lot of time.