Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-06-2002, 06:47 AM

Got books?

I have a number of old TV repair books I bought so that they would not get recycled. I will dig them out and post on the sell/buy/trade forum for those interested
Old 07-07-2002, 11:22 PM
Banned

Saving potentially useful TV books

Saving from being 'recycled', ... ya' mean so they wouldn't get destroyed. Thanx David for saving them for history, maybe someone here needs them. It is you who are in the process of recycling them. More people should be so thoughtful.

Rob
Old 07-26-2002, 06:26 PM

Last chance

If no one is interested in these books then I will need to unload them. That will mean a fairly substantial waste of money and time on my part. Besides that these books will never be printed again. I bought these things to save some history but if no-one is interested I might as well put them in the mulch pile. Sad fact of life.
Thatch
Old 07-26-2002, 08:37 PM
Banned

David,

I just searched and cannot find any post in the Buy and Sell forum regarding your TV books. Maybe nobody knows about them. How about posting a link here so we can all see what you have.

Thanx,
Rob
Old 07-26-2002, 08:48 PM

Will do

When I 1st posed it was a if your are interested I will post the books. I guessed either theere is no interest or my post was misread/mistook . I have no desire to make money on these books, but refuse to loose money either. I would be happy to list of titles and authors vs throwing these books into the mulch pile. No joke! Old books make for great mulch! I recycle everything I can.
Thatch
Audiokarma
Old 07-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Banned

Thatch,

I guess I misunderstood your good intentions too. Purchasing books for my TV collecting 'hobby' will be difficult at the moment as I have been giving all my blood to my research institute lately.

Let us all know what you have and take it from there.

Rob
Old 07-28-2002, 10:10 AM
Robert Dusel

Thumbs up Post the list

David,
I am new to restoring old TV's and could use some good repair books. Post a list (some notes on books that look exceptionally useful to you would be great) and we can talk.
Thanks!
Rob Dusel