Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:17 PM
VideoKarma Member

Im with you boys. This is suppost to be a fun hobby, and to help others. Not to bust BALLS over minor Shit.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:13 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdude1 View Post
Im with you boys. This is suppost to be a fun hobby, and to help others. Not to bust BALLS over minor Shit.
I did not "bust BALLS" I'm trying to help him make his posts easier to understand so he does not have to waste his time clarifying his questions or statements. I want to help him and a grammar lesson seemed like the biggest help I could readily give.

Ggreg is full of Sh!t. He screwed me over some time ago and ever since I had the GALL to call him out on it he has taken every possible chance to slander and pick fights with me (even now long after I have tried to put it behind me and not do the same SH!T to him). I think he should do exactly what he once advised me to do, namely "Get Stuffed".

I've stopped being as petty to you Ggreg as you STILL are to me; It is time you started acting like an adult and quit trying to insult and pick fights with me, that is if you are actually mature enough to do so.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4