Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2017, 12:56 PM
VideoKarma Member

Greetings from Dearborn, Michigan!

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to have finally joined this forum after reading many interesting and informative posts. I learned about videokarma.org after coming across Bob Andersen's outstanding YouTube channel which has provided me with countless hours of education and entertainment, so I decided to join this community.

A little bit about me - I am a physics graduate student at Eastern Michigan University and am currently in the process of writing my masters thesis. I used to work in the automotive industry (as so many of us here in Michigan do) as a software engineer, but decided to change careers after the industry took a hit after the 2008 financial crisis.
I have always been fascinated by electronics and computers, especially TVs and monitors, and I hope to find some information about a very special piece of broadcast equipment that was once given to me as a gift by my high school physics teacher (more about that in my first post).

Thank you for welcoming me to the community - I am looking forward to spending time here and learning new things.

Kind regards,

Hans