Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:21 PM
VideoKarma Member

Video Tapes For Sale

I mentioned this in the Magnetic Media section; I answered a craigslist ad for a massive number of VHS tapes. Today I went and loaded my truck until my knees gave out from climbing the stairs. I probably got just over half of what they had. Just boxes upon boxes, my pickup is squatted from the weight. They all have TV shows recorded on them. Not real well labeled. I really haven't been through them much yet but it's a real variety. Lots of PBS and History Channel but also comedy and who knows what else. There will be stuff here I am real interested in but way too much for me to keep it all. If there is any interest in these, let me know. I can put together a big box and ship them via media mail. On ARF I posted them 20 for $5, but am open to suggestions. Mostly I just wanted to save them from the landfill, as did the person cleaning out the estate.

(oh, I mentioned my hobby, just in case there was a 40 year old color set hidden away. Instead I ended up with a late 80s Magnavox 25" table model with no picture.)