Go Back TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2014, 11:15 PM
EdKozk2 EdKozk2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Elkhorn, WI
Posts: 505
Rca flybacks 76501

I have a couple of RCA 76501 Horizontal Output Transformers. Does anyone know what RCA chassis these were for ? I was going to bring them to the swap meet in Milwaukee this weekend.
I also have a RCA 75519 flyback and 74952 deflection yoke. These go in a KCS47A chassis.
A RCA service man gave me these about 22 years ago. They all look like they were never used.

Last edited by EdKozk2; 07-19-2014 at 10:47 AM. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:21 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 10,105
What are you looking for on the pair? I've been wanting to experiment with tube based plasma speakers for awhile (I already built an SS based one from a trashed BPC set that I like the sound of), but I doubt I could find two identical tube TV sets in bad enough shape for my conscience to allow me to scrap.
Tom C.

What I want. -->

Reading between the scan lines since the mid 2000's.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:31 AM
EdKozk2 EdKozk2 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Elkhorn, WI
Posts: 505
I did some more checking, found that the RCA KCS68c chassis uses the 76501 flyback. The CRT was a 19AP4.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ęCopyright 2012, All rights reserved.