Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 06:09 PM
VideoKarma Member

FREE! 60's Admiral color TV's!

Ive got a couple admiral color sets that I want to see go to a new good home. One is a '67 with sonar remote control. The TV works fine and has a good CRT. Remote receiver works too. Set is in pretty nice shape and clean. Very high end and rare model.

Next set is a later model from '71. Has the newer V tube in it, with cataracts. CRT tests 100% strong. I just picked up this set last week. The guy I got it from said it was left in the front room of the home when he moved in. TV is in decent shape, needs some clean up. I think I was the first to pull the back off, all orignal tubes and all back cover screws were still intact. He said it powered up with sound but no pix. I havnt tried it yet, and havnt checked to see if its the fly or not. Both sets are in my garage and I need space. I have no more room for large sets. Whoever wants them will be pleased with how nice they are. I'll throw in a bonus TV to whoever wants to drive out here and take them.

Last edited by drh4683; 03-14-2010 at 10:11 PM.