Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
VideoKarma Member

I am aware of it already and that is off by about 7 miles on that location you have posted but fair enough. Pretty interesting but that is not as accurate as "GPS Enhanced Mobile 911"

and for my sake I had someone trash my yard and fence and then run, I called 911 from this Sanyo phone before I jumped in my car I called one time in between for just a few seconds then I followed the vehicle to their home 5 miles away where they became armed and dangerous and without the phone connected to 911 suddenly Three GPS equipped police cars arrived at my exact location via sanyo GPS and made an arrest of two drunken armed subjects. I leave it on at all times after I learned the 911 folks and GPS equipped police cars (all ours are in this area) can even download live video from my camera if I activate GPS and upload a video feed of a suspect car or crime. Something to think about next time ya have a beer and jump in the car and go trashing lawns! They thought they were still drunk when they were informed by the court they were captured by GPS signal.
If I was up to no good I wouldn't carry this phone or allow it to give my locations away in here
but if I wanted to outrun Smokey I would throw it as far as I could from my car and hit the gas!

Last edited by Kalamazoo-DJ; 12-03-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: response to post on page 2 GPS LOCATION by picture