Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Analogue is Awesome

http://web.archive.org/web/200202051...e/zepquiz.html

I got STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but the description DOES NOT FIT ME AT ALL!

Quote:
You're probably really satisfied at this result. Why? Because it's the only Led Zeppelin song you've ever heard. You are a Top 40 junkie, although you probably think you're hip because you listen to "underground", "cool" bands like Dave Matthews and Radiohead. Frankly, my dear, you are a fad.

You wear Old Navy. You follow all the trends. You answered all the quiz questions with the most boring, uninspired choices. You are probably really popular. People who know nothing will always consider you really cool, but the people who really matter will not care much about you because there are way more people out there who are more interesting than you are.
Ah man!!
Old 12-13-2016, 05:29 PM
M is for Memory

Some of the questions seem like they think the world/people in it more finite than it/they actually is/are.

I got:Tangerine
Quote:
You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."
Given the questions I think the test it's self was more to make the taker laugh than test anything.

Been a while since I was bored enough to do something like this.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Old 12-13-2016, 07:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

Stairway to heaven for me too. And I HATE that song!
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Man, some questions were nearly impossible to answer. With those questions there was no right answer, so I had to pick the closest one. I got "When the Levee Breaks".

Quote:
You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.
Well, I'm not the aggressive type, just opinionated, so I would be a benevolent dictator. One thing I might do is ship all those who hate winter so much off to Mars. As far as I know it's pretty hot there in some places all year, and I know studies are being done to determine its suitability for habitation. On second thought, may as well just ship 'em off to the tropics. Then they can sweat, stink and sunburn all they want and I wouldn't have to hear complaints about the cold or snow.

Last edited by Jon A.; 12-19-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:18 PM
VideoKarma Member

I'm a When the Levee Breaks, but would consider Going to California or Bron y aur Stomp to be cool too ☺
Audiokarma
Old 12-13-2016, 11:08 PM
TheUniversalDave1

My result was Whole Lotta Love, but I think of myself as more of a miserable, pessimistic, cowardly When the Levee Breaks kinda guy.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:31 AM
Peanut Head

Apparently. I am a Tangerine....I would have thought it would have said Gallows Pole...

Let me live in the house beside the road and be a friend to man.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:30 AM
Vintage TV and Radio Nut

When the Levee Breaks.....

You are a dominating person. People don't stand in your way. Everybody basically does what you say. And if they don't, they better start, or you just might have one of your henchmen kill them.

Just like "When the Levee Breaks" dominates Led Zeppelin IV, you dominate your world. You don't have time for nonsense (it's surprising you even took this quiz) and you would love to be dictator of the world someday.

You are dark and scary, and you probably don't at all care about this quiz, if you even bothered to read your results.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:21 PM
Motorola Minion

Stairway to Heaven. Though I would have to ask if all their songs were in play here. I think I fried speakers with some of their songs back in the new days of CD's.

I consider myself a "Hey-hey what can I do" type. Sh** happens, ya know.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:20 PM
VideoKarma Member

I got 'Levee'. They got the henchmen part wrong... They cost money, I'm cheap and do my own "dirty work"
Audiokarma
Old 12-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackN920 View Post
I got 'Levee'. They got the henchmen part wrong... They cost money, I'm cheap and do my own "dirty work"
To quote Keir O'Donnell in Paul Blart - Mall Cop, "If you want something done right, waste the guy yourself". lol.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:19 PM
VideoKarma Member

I did not bother with the quiz .I'm not a big fan of Zep but I do love Stairway to Heaven.The rest is noise to me.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Analogue is Awesome

I hear ya Central!

I think thier 4th album is the best!