Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Flat Panels & Digital Format

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:17 AM
i <3 my Denon

Key Digital iSync 1080p scaler - anyone have one

Hey guys,

After weeks of lurking on the bay in search of a good video scaler, I finally found a good price on a KD iSync scaler. Its a 2006 unit, but it got good reviews then and I'm hoping for the best.

Anyway, I highly suspect I won't be getting the remote. I don't know if KD would sell me one, and I've only found remote codes in the form of a custom capture file for some Philips remotes.

I know its a long shot that anyone here would have one, but since I favor the karma sites, this is the first place I'm asking.

Basically, if anyone out there has one of these things, and would be so kind; Id like to send you a learning remote and have it programmed for the thing. I'm still looking for some more standard codes I can load on to the more standard universals, but would like to have a backup plan.