Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-23-2015, 04:22 PM
The glass is -3dB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterbeers View Post
The dial pointer is intact, however the dial plate from the donor chassis was used for restoring the console. I don't have it, you would have to contact Rick, titan1A, and see if he wants to sell it. He also has a decal with the radio station dial, that could be used to restore the dial plate. I'm not sure if it would be the same pointer or dial plate that is used in the chairside radio.
The pointer I am in need of is identical to the one in your photos. Thank you for the contact info, I shall make an inquiry to Rick.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:46 PM
VideoKarma Member

I got it. You want them, I can send them to Walter who can mail them to you. You two can discuss postage, If not, I'll pay.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:39 AM
The glass is -3dB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan1a View Post
I got it. You want them, I can send them to Walter who can mail them to you. You two can discuss postage, If not, I'll pay.
I only need the dial pointer, my dial face is in quite good condition. I'm paying postage plus a bit of beer money for your troubles, so whichever one of you has a paypal account PM me the address and I'll send the funds. Looks like the chairside is officially my summer project now. (I have everything needed to complete it, the dial pointer was my last excuse to keep it on the shelf. )
Old 05-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Old TVs are better!

I will be getting the dial pointer from Rick probably Sunday, and I will mail it to you. All I need is the address of where to send it. I'm not going to ask anything for postage, and you can have the dial pointer for free. A padded envelope and a few stamps, should take care of it. I don't mind a bit helping out fellow collectors. E mail me your address or give me a call.
Walter Beers
wjb122750@hotmail.com
402 572 6870