Go Back TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Tubejunke's Avatar
Tubejunke Tubejunke is offline
VideoKarma Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Martinsville, VA
Posts: 1,823
Looking For A Hickok 539C Tube Tester Knob

I have an old Hickok 539 tube tester that is missing one of the "selector" knobs. The picture is not that great, but it is one of the 7 in a row just below and left of the meter movement.

I guess a picture of just the knob might be better, but I figure anyone messing around with old testers may know pretty much what it is. I am certain that they (Hickok) used the same knob on testers all the way up to the end in 1975

If anyone has one just let me know, or if another picture is needed I can do that as well.

Thanks all!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 539c.jpg (26.9 KB, 12 views)
"Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave, and keep on thinking free"

Last edited by Tubejunke; 03-26-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ęCopyright 2012, All rights reserved.