Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Bob Galanter

15GP22.... Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. America, and All the Ships at Sea . . FLASH!!!!

I just got a call from Scotty...........

THE 15GP22 REBUILD IS A SUCCESS!!!

Scotty was just as anxious to see of we had a success as all the rest of us. He got there at 5AM and pulled the tube out of the oven. He did a spark test on the tube with his Tesla coil and she is still under vacuum.

Scotty had other plans for the weekend and so will flash the getters and activate the cathodes on Monday. I will post more about how the guns test on Monday, but Scotty says the gun assembly looks VERY good. "Looks just like a new gun should"

I see no reason that we should have less than excellent news when the guns are tested for emmission after cathode activation.

So it looks like history was made today. I guess all collectors everywhere will have to mark October 24 2009 as a national holiday.

John and I would like to say THANK YOU for all the support and encouragement that that we have received from the collector community over the many years this project has taken. We will continue to update the collector community as things develop.

Bob Galanter and John Folsom
The 15GP22 Project

New Web Site under developement
ME http://AntiqueTvGuy.com