Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Bobby4244

10 old TV's

Hello guys, About 5 or more years ago, I picked up about 10 old B&W tv's. Some have small, and I mean small, round, and I mean round CRT's. 2 or 3 of them are NOS with paperwork included (they came from a TV sales and repair business. Tubes and everything are there. Many tubes are ST style 2 of these beast came with tables to set on. I been wondering what to do with them? One or 2 play albiet not well, most have sound and raster. And I have most of all the old test equipment too including a small transmitter or is it called a generator? And I have over 5000 tubes. I am more into old radio although I would love to fix the TV's . I got about 50 or more fixits in front of me now. I was gonna put some of the stuff on ebay but I figure If any of you guys want one of them I would offer it here first. I am sure that the filters will need to be changed and I think I have them too. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will take some pics with info. I only wanna keep 1 or 2 for myself. BTW, one has an all metal cabanet???

Last edited by Bobby4244; 02-22-2005 at 09:45 PM.