Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-27-2015, 12:49 PM
VideoKarma Member

For those attending, I am interested in buying PortaColor related parts, documents, or advertising ephemera, etc.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:16 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by user181 View Post
For those attending, I am interested in buying PortaColor related parts, documents, or advertising ephemera, etc.
glad to know this...I WILL bring my GOOD PC_-in GOOD shape--good tube (AFAIK), but NO vertical. it is a later one with the bigger H-out tube.

I am probably going to book a room for Friday night-- like i do for the convention--so I will NOT have to worry about driving. I wonder...will the ETF be open friday eveing--so we can"set up" for the next day and such?

The ONLY reason...I would not be able to be there...is if someone is planning something for my bday-- which is a day before on the 1st. . likely that will NOT happen...and so I am already making preliminary plans to be there !!

I will also likely bring my 'predicta parts", form a 17" cold chassis model..tube, chassis, controold, tube..cabinet front but NO shell. Tube IS GOOD.

MAY...have a 19AP4 to bring. DO have a 16GP4..but it is weak...but COULD be used perhaps...if there is any interest.

Might bring this KCS-152 portable I have by me..KINDA works, strong tube--in decent shape...looks wise.

MIGHT..bring my 15YC615 zenith..it DOES work with a GREAT tube..bit rusty on back and bottom but savable..

WILL bring a good 7JP4 and 12LP4--in boxes, NOT NOS_-but good..

MAY bring a 21FJP22--GOOD__CM brand..

Last edited by rca2000; 08-27-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:45 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by rca2000 View Post

I will also likely bring my 'predicta parts", form a 17" cold chassis model..tube, chassis, controold, tube..cabinet front but NO shell. Tube IS GOOD.

MIGHT..bring my 15YC615 zenith..it DOES work with a GREAT tube..bit rusty on back and bottom but savable..
That is the first gen 13" Zenith color right? If The tube is good, the price is right and nothing prevents me from being there, I'd like to call dibs on it.

If you or anyone else have a restorable 21" table model Predicta with moderate to good CRT for under 125$ (there is one local that meets the description for that price so a better deal would be necessary) I'd probably be a buyer.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4