Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Pony Express

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-10-2016, 07:05 PM
< RCA CTC-5

CTC-9 pick up in Virginia.

I made a deal in March and put a deposit on a anniversary CTC-9 set. Due to unfortunate circumstances I can no longer make the trip to Virginia at this time and the seller needs it out of there soon, would anybody in the Virginia area be able to pick it up and possibly bring it to ETF for me either in October of this year or April of next year, or anywhere near Buffalo,NY would also be good. I can pay what I owe on the set with PayPal, I'll also give whomever can help me out by getting it for me and transporting some money to cover gas and stuff. Please let me know if you can thanks
Old 07-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Eternal Member

OS X,

If you wish an answer, how about specifying where in Virginia the set is?

Virginia is a rather state with some unimproved roads, for example, per Google maps, from say Lovettsville, VA to Jonesville, VA is 429 miles and takes 6 hours and 56 minutes plus traffic and this example has an interstate a big chunk of the way.

Second question: Could you pick up the set in Rochester, NY, on a Saturday July 30, which ain't very far from Buffalo?

Third question: Is the set a table top? If it is a console, I would have to blanket it ship it on its side and I don't recommend this for a color set.

James
Old 07-19-2016, 01:24 PM
< RCA CTC-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlyfilm View Post
OS X,

If you wish an answer, how about specifying where in Virginia the set is?

Virginia is a rather state with some unimproved roads, for example, per Google maps, from say Lovettsville, VA to Jonesville, VA is 429 miles and takes 6 hours and 56 minutes plus traffic and this example has an interstate a big chunk of the way.

Second question: Could you pick up the set in Rochester, NY, on a Saturday July 30, which ain't very far from Buffalo?

Third question: Is the set a table top? If it is a console, I would have to blanket it ship it on its side and I don't recommend this for a color set.

James
I could definitely pick up in Rochester, and it's in Norfolk,VA it is a CTC-9 anniversary Console so it would have to be shipped on its side but it looks like that may be my only way if possible you could pick it up.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:28 PM
< RCA CTC-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS X View Post
I could definitely pick up in Rochester, and it's in Norfolk,VA it is a CTC-9 anniversary Console so it would have to be shipped on its side but it looks like that may be my only way if possible you could pick it up.
seller just said he could bring it to possibly, Richmond Virginia, if that would help, he needs the set out of there ASAP
Old 07-27-2016, 10:07 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS X View Post
seller just said he could bring it to possibly, Richmond Virginia, if that would help, he needs the set out of there ASAP
OS X,

Have you received my messages?

I have your set and in 24 hours I'll be on the road and won't have an internet connection while traveling.

I still don't have your phone number.

James
Audiokarma
Old 07-28-2016, 01:40 AM
< RCA CTC-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlyfilm View Post
OS X,

Have you received my messages?

I have your set and in 24 hours I'll be on the road and won't have an internet connection while traveling.

I still don't have your phone number.

James
Just sent you a PM sorry about that I did not get any messages from you on my end.