Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2012, 08:04 PM
VideoKarma Member

Got the fever

Hello,
I am new here, been perusing the forum a bit lately and have caught vintage fever. Been looking for some cool consoles, and had my sight set on a tube amp. I found a non-tube Magnavox 1P3811, went to take a look at it and just bought it for the heck of it, the reason I bought it was it looked like it was in absolute perfect condition and it was, walnut finish, phone works, radio works, the only thing that seems to have quit on me is "in stereo" red light which is a bummer cause it was kinda cool. I spotted what I thought was a juicy little number on CL and went and picked it up today, it's a Magnavox 1MV 355 with a B or a R next, a guy bought it in an estate sale, original owners bought it new, sat in their house until last week. I think i got a good deal on it, and when I was looking at in on CL the plan was to take the tv out and make some shelving for modern day equipment and hopefully keep the radio and turn table functional, now that i got her home I am not really sure what to do with it. So, which thread would be a good place to ask questions about this unit?
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010824.jpg (48.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg P1010825.jpg (52.3 KB, 49 views)