Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Vintage Arcade, Pinball, and MAME

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Collector of heavy things

With any luck, I'll be revisiting the early days of my video game collection hobby soon, having acquired another Atari Super Pong Ten system. I found my first one in a trash pile, still in the box, in the early '90s. It worked for awhile, but eventually the picture went screwy, and it went into storage. I actually still have it, but it's seen better days, as have the external controllers. This "new" one has its issues (one of the external controller ports is a bit messed up), but looks fine otherwise. Just gotta find a bunch of D-cells, and try it out.
-Adam

EDIT: Borrowed some batteries from a boombox, and tried it out. The RF modulator is a bit flaky, but the main unit and both of the external controllers work! Can't wait to organize a 4-player game of Super Pong!

Stereo: Pioneer SPEC-4, Pioneer SPEC-1, Kenwood KT-7500, Dual 1219, Nakamichi BX-100, Pioneer PD-M60, Paradigm Studio Monitors

Last edited by AdamAnt316; 08-05-2013 at 05:33 PM.