Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 PM
VideoKarma Member

Zenith color "roundie" schematic needed.

I need a schematic for any Zenith model with a 25LC30 chassis, preferably a model without remote control. There were probably a lot of different models with this chassis. Mine is a Model 5111, but a 5115 is the same thing only the cabinet is wooden. I thought would be a simple issue, but I posted a message the Early Color Television section and got ZERO response. Well, one fellow did PM me, but I haven't heard back from him. This is killing me because the project is on stand still until I get a proper schematic. I know that often you can replace things by the value on the component, but I want voltage, current, and resistance values to go by.

I realize that I can get a folder from Sam's, but I would think that someone would have computer files (PDF) to share; that would be great! Now I would make it worth someones time to send me a good scan, or even an actual. I'm not trying to bum a schematic, but the cheaper the better these days....

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 PM
VideoKarma Member

Its on the sams website as a down loadable pdf for $22. Thats not a bad deal when you dont even have to leave the house or spend any time copying or scanning something.

https://www.samswebsite.com/en/photo...&submit=Search
Old 09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
VideoKarma Member

I've mentioned this site in the radios sticky:

http://www.vintage-electronics.com/

Deceint prices for Howard Sams originals.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

A guy named Reeferman is supposed to send me a PDF. At least that is what he said several days ago. There is usually a nice person here like Reeferman who is not trying to make a buck off of information that costs nothing to share. This schematic should be really common amoung the color TV crowd.

Anyway, he told me to send him my email via email, so I did, and I never heard from him again. I can see that he hasn't been active here so I figure that he has just not had time to get back. I hope he is OK! He doesn't answer personal emails as well.