Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2005, 01:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

Sylvania CK3000 Test Rig / Roundie -- Test Setup

I have an old Sylvania CK3000 "chek-a-color" test rig, bag of adaptors, and a sales brochure. The unit will support "roundie" color sets with the A-112 (CRT Adaptor), A-113 (Yoke Adaptor), B-207 (Yoke Extension), B-230 (CRT Extension) plus one each of the YP-X (Yoke Programmer) and CVL-X (Convergence Ballast) plugs. I've got all the standard adaptors and YP/CVL plugs plus some of the later-model rectangular-tube plugs/cords, but no Setup Maual or User's Guide. The sales brochure says that the B-230 with the A-112 adaptor and B-207 with A-113 are designed for 70-degree color tube applications, but there's no cross-reference of which YP and CVL adaptor is to be used with which make and model of color chassis. Anyone have the manuals available? I'm still around, doing restorations part-time as a hobby/second job. I'm back in the telecom industry, working administration at an "inbound" (customer service / tech support) call center full-time.

Last edited by jshorva65; 08-21-2005 at 10:04 PM. Reason: typo