Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-16-2016, 12:33 AM
VideoKarma Member

Selling off my Laserdisc collection. And some TV's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-CLD-...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Selling off my Laserdisc collection, I'm sure any of you interested have already seen it but here it is anyway.

I am thinking something like price match + an extra 15% off for VK/AK members if your willing to search eBay for any movies you may want out of the lot or the player. I'm open to ideas.

Also I still have that 23" GE B&W console and some "CPC" 90's sets. RCA colortrac 25" and a Deawoo 27" that need to go to anyone willing to pick them up.

I feel bad I didn't get around to doing anything with the GE, but hopefully I saved it from being crushed at the dump or turned into a fish tank.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:40 PM
VideoKarma Member

What is that GE console like? I couldn't seem to find your previous posts on it.
Old 12-17-2016, 03:42 AM
VideoKarma Member

Here are 2 pictures I found real quick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151128_140525.jpg (55.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151202_164456.jpg (41.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 12-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Stuck in the past!

That's a nice tv.
Old 12-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Stuck in the past!

No offense but your feedback is questionable. Several negatives stating you don't always ship your items. I do know people can make it hard to sell on evil bay which is why I dont.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:15 PM
M is for Memory

I may not be totally 'up' on the value of LDs and players, but I was able to assemble 2 working pioneer players (one of them a double side player) and a comparable collection of discs for 1/7 your asking price....I can't picture someone paying that much for that collection.

What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4

Reading between the scan lines since the mid 2000's.
Old 12-18-2016, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I may not be totally 'up' on the value of LDs and players, but I was able to assemble 2 working pioneer players (one of them a double side player) and a comparable collection of discs for 1/7 your asking price....I can't picture someone paying that much for that collection.
Agreed. I paid $300 for my CLD-97 on eBay. That model is one of the last gasp lower end models IIRC. You might get $100 for the player.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:45 AM
VideoKarma Member

I don't expect the lot to go for that much, honestly just expected people to make offers for what they want. I wanted to do separate listings for groups of movies, I even have some saved as drafts, but I have been way too busy the last 2 weeks. Every now and then you'll get a kid with disposable income catch a bug after watching YouTube, those guys normally hit my Amazon store though.

There have been some issues in the past, and some have even been my fault believe it or not. I also tend to not ship or cancel if something about the account strikes me as sketchy, I ended up over a grand in the hole once because of buyers with stolen credit cards. This last one was nuts though. This guy sent me fuzzy pics of my V2800 LD player claiming it was damaged in shipping and he removed these loose parts. He went from wanting a refund with me paying return shipping, to just $20 back and keep the player, to just leaving that negative feedback and forgetting about it.