Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Not sure how I got here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bars&tone View Post
Good deal finding it and saving it. I'm sure the hobby would like to thank you for not turning it into an aquarium, bar...etc.
Ditto !
Old 11-24-2013, 08:41 AM
VideoKarma Member

All, thanks for all of the interest and posts. Especially, Phil, thanks so much for your post with all of the detailed info (Over the years I have actually been to your CT-100 page several times) This just seemed like too daunting of a task for me to take on, which is why, in the end, I just needed it to go to someone who could handle it. Just letting everyone know the set has found it's new owner, was picked up yesterday and I believe it's in very good hands. I wish him luck on his new project. (Oh, and yes, there was never any way it was going to be turned into an aquarium, although that suggestion had been made to me before)

Thanks,
Denis
Old 11-24-2013, 11:47 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuski View Post
All, thanks for all of the interest and posts. Especially, Phil, thanks so much for your post with all of the detailed info (Over the years I have actually been to your CT-100 page several times) This just seemed like too daunting of a task for me to take on, which is why, in the end, I just needed it to go to someone who could handle it. Just letting everyone know the set has found it's new owner, was picked up yesterday and I believe it's in very good hands. I wish him luck on his new project. (Oh, and yes, there was never any way it was going to be turned into an aquarium, although that suggestion had been made to me before)

Thanks,
Denis
Hi Denis ,

As a last thought here , if you know the guy who bought it , why not suggest he come here and post a thread on the set's restoration ?

Even tho I'm mostly an old radio guy , I love seeing ALL tube electronics preserved , since it ain't like there are any more CT100s or old Philco cathedrals being produced any more ....
Old 11-24-2013, 01:32 PM
VideoKarma Member

New thread here:
http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=260101
jr
Old 11-24-2013, 04:34 PM
VideoKarma Member

Sorry, I guess I should have posted a link here to that thread earlier.

Dave
Audiokarma