Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-29-2013, 11:13 AM
VideoKarma Member

Still need back cover for 56 philco 21" table top!

If anyone has any mid 50s Philcos parted, I would love to have a back cover. I don't have the model# on hand because it was on the cover. But I am fairly certain that any 56 Philco 21" will work just fine. This is another of my unrestored and working originals and I would like to have it complete although I think that running sets without a back lends to a bit longer life. This one has seen well over 50 years of service, but I can only account for about 25 years of running without a back cover. It must be helping!
Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 PM
VideoKarma Member

Well, I've pretty much decided to part-out the one I have, which is probably just what you need. Unless someone chimes in wanting to haul away the whole thing, I'll work on getting it off and ready to ship.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:56 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgadow View Post
Well, I've pretty much decided to part-out the one I have, which is probably just what you need. Unless someone chimes in wanting to haul away the whole thing, I'll work on getting it off and ready to ship.
Wow! That would be great although I hate to see any decent old set get parted. I have gotten rid of a few lately myself. Can't save em all I guess. If you don't mind, grab the small section that holds the antenna lugs as well as the hardware. I wish I could have gotten that one, but never could justify the trip.

Guess I need to PM you my address and I will reimburse any costs that this brings as well as pay you for the parts. I will even take the knobs and logo plastic if it's going to get trashed. I thought I already got some knobs from you once.

Thanks
Old 07-09-2013, 09:02 PM
VideoKarma Member

Hey Bryan, I have been trying to send you a PM and your mailbox is full. I copied the message and will save it until you free up some space. The basic message was that your actions are much appreciated and take your time. Congrats on the new job.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:19 PM
VideoKarma Member

Thanks-I promise to get that to you-just a little jammed up right now.