Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:41 PM
EFSP

WTT 6400RPM Atlas Drill press for '36 Zenith and '51 RCA restoration work....

So I hope this is kosher, but, I've got something that might be of use to those in the DIY crowd here. If not, feel free to delete.

It's a big giant (nearly 6') Atlas drill press.

I'm just not going to be using it for at least the next few years. No need, no space.

It works great. Big giant Westinghouse motor. Made for truly industrial metalworking and such. Just beyond my needs.

Here's the only picture I have right now, when I go to where it is tomorrow, I'll grab better ones.

This sucker's gotta be local, or at least within a reasonable driving distance. I can help deliver, as I have a Suburban and strong cousin to help me get it out of the basement it's in. It's in St. Louis, MO.

Would love to swap for the restoration of my '36 Zenith 12-A-56 and '51 RCA TV/Radio/45 changer/33&78 changer. Zenith is an unknown quantity, RCA needs basic recapping on the audio side (and possibly a tube in the FM stage), changer rebuilds, the TV side is untested except for a known-tested-good 16GP4.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by vinyldavid; 06-04-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 PM
EFSP

Here're some (slightly) better pics...

The support platform is 12" wide, and slightly shorter than 12" deep, as illustrated by this LP...

Other side. Light works, too.

Model:
Old 06-09-2013, 07:51 PM
EFSP

Just a bump. Also on CL for $950.

Delivery is very very possible to KC or Chi-town or other places, just FYI.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 AM
EFSP

Alrighty guys, last bump on this one.

Any offers at all? Trade?