Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > VideoKarma Classifieds

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:10 AM
VideoKarma Member

12LP4s, color test jig, RCA 6T65, other stuff...

1. two 12LP4s - $50ea. PICK UP ONLY, NO SHIPPING

The first one (a 12LP4A - see pic) tests strong (about 500/1000 on my B&K 420 - with no rejuv, or running it at 8v or anything like that) - see pic below. The socket is loose, and I had to resolder the pins to get the heater to light.

The 2nd one is in a box in a closet, I remember it tested ok when I boxed it up a few years ago, don't remember how high on the meter it went though.

2. Zenith color test jig - $50 PICK UP ONLY, NO SHIPPING

Comes with a box full of adaptors and the manual. The insulation on the gnd. lead is brittle and flaking off. Otherwise looks to be complete. I've had it for a few years, but never used it.

Last edited by Adam; 05-18-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:16 AM
VideoKarma Member

3. 1950 RCA 6T65 console, KCS47 chassis, I did loads of work to this set, but 2 problems remain: Some unknown component in the sound IF is drifting in value slowly as the set warms up, meaning that the discriminator transformer needs to be constantly adjusted in order to get good sound. // There are a few places towards the left end of the picture where the picture appears compressed horizontally - good CRT, recapped, it has a new: yoke, fly, horiz lin coil, discriminator transformer, power transformer, cabinet in good, but not perfect condition, I have the knobs - $50 for pickup only

4. 1949 Capehart console radio AM / FM ("new" band) / phono, not working, cracked dial glass - $50 pick up only

Old 10-16-2011, 11:25 AM
VideoKarma Member

5. Emerson 612B: No CRT, cabinet in bad shape, and it was modified to fit a 12" CRT so it's missing the original crt mask, also missing HV cage cover, but it has the back and all the original knobs

$20 for the set, I'll ship it, but I'd want actual shipping + whatever it costs me to buy a box to fit it

And if no one wants it, I'll probably part it out - so let me know if you need something (but if I do I'm keeping the tubes)