View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centralradio View Post
Wow.Great catch there Levi.As I found my Toshiba DVR/DVD recorder at the goodwill here in town tonight 09/29/2016 .They had a load of DVD players there and not many VCRs.I think they had a 1990's Hitachi there and a couple of camcorders there which I will go down there and look at them later.
Thanks, I actually saw it in the back when it was being processed by the people in the back (as you know I work at Goodwill so I get to see some of the goodies as they come in through the back, and the person doing the pricing was going to just toss it but I told her that its a high end VHS deck and that most people who still like to enjoy movies on VHS will enjoy this deck and told her to put $9.99 because of it being a higher end deck (of course I was thinking of myself when I saw it) but anyways it was the day before yesterday that it was priced and it was put out the day before yesterday and it was still there and I was able to get the machine for $5 (with employee discount) and like I said I was amazed that it still had its original manual and remote with it yet.