View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 11:05 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainclock View Post
Really... I kind of doubt that. Of course considering the source here (you are the one who constantly trolls me on here in practically every thread I've posted on here) I think you're just saying that to just be a troll as usual. I know for a fact that I've been able to get used TV remotes on ebay for as little as $5 and free shipping, the power supply and inverter board for this particular TV was selling for as low as $20 and free shipping on ebay, and considering you can sell one of these sets for as much as $100 there's still plenty of room to make money on this TV yet. So keep your negative nelly comments to yourself!
As someone who knows Jim personally. I can say that he is a nice person that will tell you the truth as he sees it, and not a troll. Interpreting his posts as trolling is at best a mistake, and at worst an example of paranoia causing posts with differing opinions to falsely read in a hostile tone.

As a moderator I would like to politely encourage you to remove the negative filter you seem to view his posts through and look at them objectively, not seem to border on an open spat like you are doing here (and in the youtube troubles thread), and/or simply ignore* him. It would make discourse here more pleasant.

* Since a couple months after joining I've tried to read EVERY new post here, and I can say that there are a couple of members here (Jim is NOT one) whose posts I almost never read because I simply feel there is nothing to be gained from it and a lot of time, annoyance and pointless (sometimes repetitive) knee jerk correction posts to be wasted doing so....Perhaps I'm wasting my time now too, but I just wanted to say sometimes the best thing to do in life (on a number of levels) is to simply walk away and ignore something you dislike.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4