View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 04:33 PM
VideoKarma Member

I have a raster, I have an image when I inject a signal into the antenna terminals with the 1077B Analyzer. The vertical height is off, probably linearity as well and the horizontal may be too fat. I think I can say the tuner is okay. I still have no sound. I have run continuity tests on the sound board and can't find anything open. I have B+ on the audio detector tube and the other voltages are okay. I have correct voltage on the 6GC5 cathode follower tube. I have correct voltages on the audio IF tube as well. I'm not having any success feeding an audio signal from the Analyzer to the sound IF. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot the audio section. There is a quaduature coil. I'm not sure what it does or how to test it. I haven't connected a DVD player to it yet, but the image from the Analyzer looks good as far as focus and contrast is concerned. I had to play with the fine tuning to get it close enough to get an image. If I could figure out why I have no sound, this project might be successful yet. Thanks for any advice you can give...