View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:58 PM
VideoKarma Member

It's kinda ironic, back in the mid 80's i was given 3 of those Conrac RHB's that were donated from The Nashville Network "who upgraded to newer units" to a local college who didn't want them. I got 2 of them working and used them in my prototype home theater. I loved the modular design and used modules from the third unit to repair the other 2. fantastic picture with overscan capability. i remember watching a teaser trailer to the tv series Alien Nation, that episode was about alien "insert euphemism here" working girls according to imdb it was called "Lost Little Lamb", well lets say i saw things most viewers didn't see with underscan sets. lets just call it the mountain peaks. Anyway i got rid of these sets back in the mid 90's because i was a isolated tv collector back in the days before internet and moving away from home and i had gotten 4 Barco Vstar5 video projectors and was impressed by the size of the picture. If i had only known what what coming around the bend and there would be web forums for people like me. i would have saved everything.