View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:48 PM
AK Member

RCA Vista Color TV for sale

My parents recently asked me to look into selling their television set -- a vintage RCA that they originally purchased in (they think) 1962 or 1963. It's in great condition.

On the back, it reads "RCA Victor New Vista Color" with the model number GF661w, along with other numbers (specs, serial number, etc.) I believe it's a CTC-16 from looking at some pictures of other sets online. Anyway, the TV set (with legs) is in perfect condition aesthetically, still turns on/off and functions, although my parents haven't used it in about 20+ years. I've included a picture herein.

I'm hoping one of you will (1) be interested in purchasing this TV, (2) may know someone else that would be interested, or (3) could direct me to an auction site where vintage TV enthusiasts, collectors, etc. would be able to bid on this vintage product.

I've been snooping around online as well and found a few blogs here and there dedicated to such televisions. What do you think such a television (in great condition) is worth?

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg old RCA Victor TV.jpg (54.3 KB, 50 views)
Audiokarma