View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:34 PM
VideoKarma Member

Hallicrafters Portable and other Vintage Tvs in Wisconsin

Over the holidays, i was able to see my great uncle's estate which is being cleared out. He was a TV repairman and Motorola/Quasar dealer in Edgerton and Milton, WI.

he had a few vintage sets that he kept, I dont know if he restored them.
. The most interesting is a Hallicrafters 7" Portable with push button tuner.
the case is in very nice shape. This set will be sold to the Best offer.
There is also a 1952 ish RCA upright Tv with doors, one of the better models, one of the first with a rectangular tube (probably 17") the cabinet is really nice, photofinish doors are pristine. Asing $50.

also a Works in A drawer Motorla Console from late 60's/Early 70s. this is still hooked up in the den and probably works. Vintage Motorola Works in a drawer brocures included. They are asking best offer.

there are a few pieces of test gear, oscilloscope, Color analyizer, and a few smaller items, and a few boxes of TV tubes, including 60+ 5U4s
Also a 1938 Philco console radio, one of the nicer ones, and a couple loose 27" CRTS for 80's vintage? Quasar sets? (condition unknown) a few cameras and stereo components also.
Also a 80's vintage 27" Quasar console free if anyone wants it.
if any of these items interest you, PM me and I can provide contact info of the estate Executor, and send you more photos.
All items are in Milton, Wi, between Madison and Janesville right off I-90.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 10.20.52 PM.jpg (33.6 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by Olorin67; 02-04-2017 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling