View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 01:53 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.j.fla View Post
Check out RIDERS volume 27(television service) for detailed description on the G.E. rf remote control system. All the best,Tom.J
A I have some of the Riders volumes, but not that one, I'll have to look around for one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCOJIM View Post
Adam, I have them. I'll be out of town for the next few days, but when I get back I'll scan them for you..
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
I recently restored a similar GE model with remote control. You can read about it here: http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=253411
Unusual remote control sets being an interest of mine, I don't know how I missed that thread before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavGoodlin View Post
Adam,
That looks suspiciously like a set and remote I traded Tim last summer. I got an NOS CRT then found a remote for it but never did anything with it.

I had a 1961 (M6 chassis) in a very leggy early-American long ago but never got the remote working. That one had TWO of those 9x21 speakers.

Let me know if you need the GE factory book on it. These are such fun ones to restore.
This is the same set I think it went from Tim to Justin to Dwight to me. At this point it's got the good CRT in it and has been recapped. The TV works good, now I just have to figure out the remote.