View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 08:57 AM
Spiteful Old Cuss

You ALWAYS want what you can't have. Last couple cars I've had I've had ersatz British tags made up to put on the FRONT of my car-"CHG657S", which are my initials-Clarence Henry Geiger, June 1957, & S for Sandy, shithead, whatever... Tennessee used to have Kewl plates-They were a rough outline of the state, orange background w/white lettering, which are the University of Tennessee's school colors. Some people have restored plates like that on their collector cars. The State used to be cool w/that, you paid a one time fee, & kept the plates as long as you wanted. Then, some effin Nitwit decided they were losing too much revenue, & you can still have the antique plates, but you can ONLY use the car in a parade, car show, something like that. They catch you going to the store, general use of any kind, you get arrested, pay a hefty fine, go to jail, the whole 9 yards. And they instructed the cops to REALLY crack down on all the scofflaws who were depriving the state of all the boodle they SHOULD be getting were it not for all those awful miscreants abusing The LAW... Bureaucrats are generally IDIOTS w/NO sense of humor, or fair play...