View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 05:58 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Small minded individuals, you should not give them any attention, and not increase
their readership.....

The lead in tubes poses no threat to anyone.... Until the tube is collected, put in a container
shipped to a third world nation, and busted, burned for it's metals, and left to be crushed
into small enough pieces to make it's way into food, and water systems....

And there is more than enough evidence to show that that is exactly what the recycling
of old tv's actually is....

I could go on for HOURS...about what you just said...i KNOW it is true--to some degree.

Years ago--I was with that guy I worked with on tv's maybe 6-8 years back. I was on a house call. The garbage truck was coming around picking up RECYCLABLES. You would expect a recycling truck--to pick up things seperate--but NO. I was a NORMAL PACKER TRUCK--and the guy tossed EVERYTHING into it , normal garbage and recyclables and packed it all into the truck !! This was rumpke_--supposed to be "green" and the just tossed it ALL in together!! So--WHY even BOTHER to seperate--if it ALL goes int the SAME truck ???

I do not really want to go off onto a rant--but for the most part....the ENTIRE "green" agenda...it about JUST THAT...GREEN--as in the type in WALLETS !!