View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:45 PM
bob91343 bob91343 is offline
VideoKarma Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 745
That looks much like a Nems-Clarke receiver. Used in labs for general purpose reception of HF and VHF signals. However, the manual confuses me by calling it a frequency meter. Maybe it was a transfer oscillator.

Might be fun to play with. It appears to be missing the rectifier tube.
Reply With Quote